Keurig K65 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System with Water Filter Kit was listed on Amazon for $149.99, selling for $155.47 USD brand new. Manufactured by Keurig. There are 29 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 4 left on Amazon starting at $106.90.
Some great features of this product include:
- Single-cup home brewing system for use with patented K-Cups
- One-touch control panel; blue backlit LCD display; digital clock; programmable on/off
- 3 brew-size options; (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.) adjustable brew temperature; removable drip tray
- Blue-lit removable 60-ounce water reservoir; descale indicator; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes bonus 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit
The Special Edition Brewing System is our mid-luxury home brewing system that offers a blend of styling and convenient features. The Special Edition features chrome accents, a blue, back lit LCD display and three brew size options. Programmable features include a Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature and Auto On/Off. The 60-ounce removable water reservoir holds up to eight cups before refilling and for the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs. At initial set up, once the machine is filled with water, it will take approximately 4-minutes for the water will be heated. During the heating period the red light next to HEATING on the LED Control Center will become illuminated. Once the water is heated, the red light will turn off and the Small Mug Button will flash. Press the Small Mug Button to start a cleansing brew. Pour the hot water into the sink. The Brewer may take 15 seconds to reheat water between brews during which time the red light next to HEATING on the LED Control Center may be illuminated. When the water has heated, the red light will turn off. The one-time set-up process is now complete and you are ready to brew.
Starting at $106.90 used
Buy for $155.47 brand new