Breville BKC700XL Gourmet Single-Serve Coffeemaker with Iced-Beverage Function was listed on Amazon for $299.99, selling for $284.00 USD brand new. Manufactured by Breville. There are 6 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 5 left on Amazon starting at $159.99.
Some great features of this product include:
- 1500-watt single-cup coffeemaker with quiet pump technology and “showerhead” spray
- LCD control panel; digital clock with auto on/off; 5 brew strengths; variable brew temperature
- Removable 60-ounce water tank; charcoal water filter; iced-beverage function for iced tea or coffee
- Includes sample variety pack of K-Cup coffee pods, a reusable My K-Cup, and a measuring spoon
- You cannot use your Brewer until it has been primed for its first use
If you prefer maximum coffee freshness, the Breville single-cup brewer serves up java perfection every time. This new upgraded model includes quiet pump technology that brews even quieter than previous models and an iced beverage function that dispenses a concentrated 3-1/2-ounce shot of tea or coffee. Simply dilute with ice and water for iced tea or coffee. Patented showerhead delivers precise amount of water for even coffee extraction and superior flavor. The removable 60-ounce water tank brews up to 10 cups of coffee and includes a water filtration system to reduce impurities in order to optimize drink flavor. LCD control includes a digital clock with auto on-off time, five brew strengths, and variable brew temperature. Brewer uses pre-made K-Cup coffee pods or just add your own favorite roast to the reusable My K-Cup. Includes a sample pack of single-use K-Cups available including cocoa and tea. The My K-Cup and included measuring spoon conveniently store in the brewer’s top compartment.
Starting at $159.99 used
Buy for $284.00 brand new
Save 5% ($15.99) by purchasing on Amazon.com