Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34-Ounce, Black was listed on Amazon for $27.00, selling for USD brand new. Manufactured by Bodum. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 1 left on Amazon starting at $19.52.
Some great features of this product include:
- 8-cup, 34-ounce French Press serves 2-3 people; Coffee is measured in 4-ounce cups
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; BPA free plastic handle and base; Dishwasher-safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for maximum flavor
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
The Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80’s, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price. The Brazil has a durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a plastic handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee�s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe. This 8-cup coffeemaker is (1.0 l, 34oz.) in size and is also available in 3-cup (0.35 l, 12 oz) size model.
Starting at $19.52 used