Bodum Bean Ice French Press 1-1/2 Litre Iced Coffeemaker, 51-Ounce, Black was listed on Amazon for $56.50, selling for $45.36 USD brand new. Manufactured by Bodum. There are 6 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Includes bonus lid-use to store coffee in the refrigerator while locking out smells
- Create flavorful iced coffee overnight in your refrigerator
- Control-pour spout locks in aromas while preventing spillage
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- Made from borosilicate glass, BPA-free plastic, silicone and stainless steel
The Bodum Bean Ice gives you the best way to make iced coffee with a French press-and it’s remarkably simple, as well. First you put the ground coffee in the jug as usual. Then, you add cold water and put the jug in the fridge overnight. In the morning you press down the plunger-et voila-you have the most smooth tasting ice coffee you can imagine. The Bodum Bean Ice comes with two lids: one for the fridge overnight, and one with a plunger to press down the coffee grounds in the morning. The Bean Ice Coffee Maker is made from borosilicate glass, plastic, silicone and stainless steel. All parts are dishwasher safe.
Buy for $45.36 brand new
Save 20% ($11.14) by purchasing on Amazon.com